Scrabble word: WHIFFING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIFFING exist?
Definitions of WHIFFING in dictionaries:
- verb - perceive by inhaling through the nose
- verb - drive or carry as if by a puff of air
- verb - strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - utter with a puff of air
- verb - to blow or convey with slight gusts of air
There are 8 letters in WHIFFING: F F G H I I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIFFING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIFFING plus a wildcard: WHIFFING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIFFING
Images for WHIFFING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.