Scrabble word: WHICH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHICH exist?
Definitions of WHICH in dictionaries:
- Used as a relative pronoun in a clause that provides additional information about the antecedent: my house, which is small and old.
- Used as a relative pronoun preceded by that or a preposition in a clause that defines or restricts the antecedent: that which he needed; the subject on which she spoke.
- Used instead of that as a relative pronoun in a clause that defines or restricts the antecedent: The movie which was shown later was better.
- Any of the things, events, or people designated or implied; whichever: Choose which you like best.
- A thing or circumstance that: He left early, which was wise.
- Any one or any number of; whichever: Use which door you please.
- The antecedent of which can sometimes be a sentence or clause, as opposed to a noun phrase, as in She ignored him, which proved to be unwise.
- pron - what particular one or ones
There are 5 letters in WHICH: C H H I W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHICH plus a wildcard: WHICH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHICH
Images for WHICH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.