Scrabble word: WHERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHERRY exist?
Definitions of WHERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - sailing barge used especially in East Anglia
- noun - light rowboat for use in racing or for transporting goods and passengers in inland waters and harbors
- A light, swift rowboat built for one person and often used in racing.
- A sailing barge used in East Anglia.
- verb - to transport in a light rowboat
There are 6 letters in WHERRY: E H R R W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHERRY plus a wildcard: WHERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHERRY
Images for WHERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.