Scrabble word: WHEEZE
Is WHEEZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHEEZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - breathing with a husky or whistling sound
- noun - (Briticism) a clever or amusing scheme or trick
- verb - breathe with difficulty
- To breathe with difficulty, producing a hoarse whistling sound.
- To produce or utter with a hoarse whistling sound: The old locomotive wheezed steam.
- A wheezing sound.
- An old joke.
- verb - to breathe with a whistling sound
There are 6 letters in WHEEZE: E E E H W Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEEZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHEEZE, to go: WHEEZE?
Rearrange the letters in WHEEZE and see some winning combinations
Images for WHEEZE
Lookup in Wiki for WHEEZE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.