Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHEEZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEEZE exist?
Definitions of WHEEZE in dictionaries:
- noun - breathing with a husky or whistling sound
- noun - (Briticism) a clever or amusing scheme or trick
- verb - breathe with difficulty
- To breathe with difficulty, producing a hoarse whistling sound.
- To produce or utter with a hoarse whistling sound: The old locomotive wheezed steam.
- A wheezing sound.
- An old joke.
- verb - to breathe with a whistling sound
There are 6 letters in WHEEZE: E E E H W Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEEZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHEEZE plus a wildcard: WHEEZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEEZE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHEEZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.