Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHEEZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEEZE exist?
Definitions of WHEEZE in dictionaries:
- noun - breathing with a husky or whistling sound
- noun - (Briticism) a clever or amusing scheme or trick
- verb - breathe with difficulty
- To breathe with difficulty, producing a hoarse whistling sound.
- To produce or utter with a hoarse whistling sound: The old locomotive wheezed steam.
- A wheezing sound.
- An old joke.
- v - to breathe with a whistling sound
There are 6 letters in WHEEZE: E E E H W Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEEZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHEEZE plus a wildcard: WHEEZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEEZE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHEEZE
- Home Animal Health Respiration SP No wheeze
- Seriously that wheeze is not Asthma - Wellsphere
- wheeze Weezer Photo Shared By Pippo Celebrity Images Images
- wheeze.jpg wheeze
- ChildAsthma H AN APPROACH TO A CHILD WITH wheeze
- Logo of Breeze against wheeze
- Grunt Snort wheeze Deer Call (Blank)Wholesale china
- wheeze - Advertising - Creattica
- Lululemon Addict Sea wheeze 2013 Palette Revealed