Scrabble word: WHEELING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEELING exist?
Definitions of WHEELING in dictionaries:
- noun - a city in the northern panhandle of West Virginia on the Ohio river
- noun - propelling something on wheels
- verb - change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- verb - wheel somebody or something
- verb - move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- A village of northeast Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
- A city of northwest West Virginia in the Panhandle on the Ohio River southwest of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- noun - the condition of a road for vehicles