Scrabble word: WHEELING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEELING exist?
Definitions of WHEELING in dictionaries:
- noun - a city in the northern panhandle of West Virginia on the Ohio river
- noun - propelling something on wheels
- verb - change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- verb - wheel somebody or something
- verb - move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- A village of northeast Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
- A city of northwest West Virginia in the Panhandle on the Ohio River southwest of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- noun - the condition of a road for vehicles
There are 8 letters in WHEELING: E E G H I L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEELING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHEELING plus a wildcard: WHEELING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEELING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHEELING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.