Scrabble word: WHEELERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEELERS exist?
Definitions of WHEELERS in dictionaries:
- noun - Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976)
- noun - someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels
- noun - the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling
- noun - a person who rides a bicycle
- noun - a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle
- verb - to convey on wheels (circular frames designed to turn on an axis)
There are 8 letters in WHEELERS: E E E H L R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEELERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHEELERS plus a wildcard: WHEELERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEELERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHEELERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.