Scrabble word: WHEELER
Is WHEELER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHEELER in dictionaries:
- noun - Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976)
- noun - someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels
- noun - the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling
- noun - a person who rides a bicycle
- noun - a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle
- One that wheels.
- A thing that moves on or is equipped with wheels or a wheel.
- A wheel horse.
- verb - to convey on wheels (circular frames designed to turn on an axis)
There are 7 letters in WHEELER: E E E H L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEELER
Click to search all anagrams of WHEELER plus a wildcard: WHEELER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHEELER
Images for WHEELER
Lookup in Wiki for WHEELER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.