Scrabble word: WHEELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEELER exist?
Definitions of WHEELER in dictionaries:
- noun - Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976)
- noun - someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels
- noun - the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling
- noun - a person who rides a bicycle
- noun - a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle
- One that wheels.
- A thing that moves on or is equipped with wheels or a wheel.
- A wheel horse.
- verb - to convey on wheels (circular frames designed to turn on an axis)