Scrabble word: WETTEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WETTEST exist?
Definitions of WETTEST in dictionaries:
- adj - covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- adj - containing moisture or volatile components
- adj - supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - producing or secreting milk
- adj - consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- adj - very drunk
- adj - covered or saturated with a liquid
There are 7 letters in WETTEST: E E S T T T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WETTEST plus a wildcard: WETTEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WETTEST
Images for WETTEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.