Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEEPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEPING exist?
Definitions of WEEPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds)
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- adj - showing sorrow
- adj - having branches or flower heads that bend downward
- Shedding tears; tearful.
- Dropping rain: weeping clouds.
- Having slender, drooping branches.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 7 letters in WEEPING: E E G I N P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEEPING plus a wildcard: WEEPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEPING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEEPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.