Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEPER exist?
Definitions of WEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who weeps
- noun - a hired mourner
- One that weeps.
- A hired mourner.
- A badge of mourning, such as a black hatband or veil.
- A hole or pipe in a wall to allow water to run off.
- A highly sentimental artistic, cinematic, or dramatic work.
- v - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 6 letters in WEEPER: E E E P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEEPER plus a wildcard: WEEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEEPER
- The weeper The Time Bullet
- Fileweeper Capuchin 01.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The weeper (comic book character)
- Larix Kaempferi Stiff weeper
- weeper capuchin photo - Cebus olivaceus - G137342 - ARKive
- weeper Capuchin Flickr - Photo Sharing
- weeper capuchin
- Ray Fuller - The weeper Mediafire Rapidshare download by ...
- Grim Reaper Wallpaper 16 - Wallpaper Bang
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.