Scrabble word: WEEKLY
Is WEEKLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WEEKLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a periodical that is published every week (or 52 issues per year)
- adj - of or occurring every seven days
- adv - without missing a week
- Once a week.
- Every week.
- By the week.
- Of or relating to a week.
- Occurring, appearing, or done once a week or every week.
- Computed by the week: a weekly rate.
- noun - a publication issued once a week
There are 6 letters in WEEKLY: E E K L W Y
Click to search all anagrams of WEEKLY plus a wildcard: WEEKLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEKLY
Images for WEEKLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.