Scrabble word: WEDDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEDDED exist?
Definitions of WEDDED in dictionaries:
- noun - the fourth day of the week
- adj - having been taken in marriage
- Joined in marriage.
- Of or relating to marriage: wedded bliss.
- Closely attached or devoted: a person completely wedded to a profession.
- verb - to enter into marriage
There are 6 letters in WEDDED: D D D E E W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEDDED plus a wildcard: WEDDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEDDED
Images for WEDDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.