Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEANING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEANING exist?
Definitions of WEANING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of substituting other food for the mother's milk in the diet of a child or young mammal
- verb - gradually deprive (infants and young mammals) of mother's milk
- verb - detach the affections of
- v - to withhold mother's milk from and substitute other nourishment
There are 7 letters in WEANING: A E G I N N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEANING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEANING plus a wildcard: WEANING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEANING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEANING
- An easy guide to weaning your baby
- ... Luisa Dillners guide to . . . weaning Life and style The Guardian
- weaning food for babies
- Baby-led weaning Babyccino Kids Daily tips Childrens products ...
- weaning how much should you feed your baby - weaning and feeding ...
- Video weaning askamum
- Home Natural Feeding weaning
- weaning your baby 7 months Aptaclub
- weaning bowl-Pre Order - Joli-Petite.com Because Childhood Matters
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.