Scrabble word: WAXWORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAXWORK exist?
Definitions of WAXWORK in dictionaries:
- noun - twining shrub of North America having yellow capsules enclosing scarlet seeds
- noun - an effigy (usually of a famous person) made of wax
- The art of modeling in wax.
- An exhibition of wax figures in a museum.
- noun - an effigy made of wax
There are 7 letters in WAXWORK: A K O R W W X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAXWORK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAXWORK plus a wildcard: WAXWORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAXWORK
Images for WAXWORK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.