Scrabble word: WATERWORKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERWORKS exist?
Definitions of WATERWORKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a public utility that provides water
- noun - workplace where water is stored and purified and distributed for a community
- The water system, including reservoirs, tanks, buildings, pumps, and pipes, that supplies water to a city, town, or other municipality.
- A single unit, such as a pumping station, within such a system.
- An exhibition of moving water, such as a fountain or cascade.
- Tears: turned on the waterworks.
There are 10 letters in WATERWORKS: A E K O R R S T W W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATERWORKS plus a wildcard: WATERWORKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATERWORKS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATERWORKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.