Scrabble word: WATERPROOF
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERPROOF exist?
Definitions of WATERPROOF in dictionaries:
- noun - any fabric impervious to water
- noun - a water-resistant coat
- verb - make watertight
- adj - not permitting the passage of water
- Impervious to or unaffected by water.
- Made of or coated or treated with rubber, plastic, or a sealing agent to prevent penetration by water.
- A material or fabric that is impervious to water.
- A raincoat or other such outer garment.
There are 10 letters in WATERPROOF: A E F O O P R R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATERPROOF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATERPROOF plus a wildcard: WATERPROOF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATERPROOF
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATERPROOF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.