Scrabble word: WATERCRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERCRESS exist?
Definitions of WATERCRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several water-loving cresses
- noun - cresses that grow in clear ponds and streams
- adj - of a moderate yellow-green color that is greener and deeper than moss green and yellower and darker than pea green
- A pungent perennial Eurasian herb (Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum) of the mustard family, growing in freshwater ponds and streams and used in salads and as a garnish.
- Any of several related aquatic plants.
There are 10 letters in WATERCRESS: A C E E R R S S T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATERCRESS plus a wildcard: WATERCRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATERCRESS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATERCRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.