Scrabble word: WATCHDOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATCHDOG exist?
Definitions of WATCHDOG in dictionaries:
- noun - a guardian or defender against theft or illegal practices or waste
- noun - a dog trained to guard property
- A dog trained to guard people or property.
- One who serves as a guardian or protector against waste, loss, or illegal practices.
- verb - to act as a guardian for
There are 8 letters in WATCHDOG: A C D G H O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATCHDOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATCHDOG plus a wildcard: WATCHDOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATCHDOG
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATCHDOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.