Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WASTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASTAGE exist?
Definitions of WASTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of wasting
- noun - anything lost by wear or waste
- Loss by deterioration, wear, or destruction: “Disease and desertion still caused much greater wastage than battle” (Theodore Ropp).
- The gradual process of wasting.
- An amount that is wasted or lost by wear.
- noun - something that is wasted
There are 7 letters in WASTAGE: A A E G S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASTAGE plus a wildcard: WASTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASTAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.