Scrabble word: WARHORSE
Is WARHORSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WARHORSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a work of art (composition or drama) that is part of the standard repertory but has become hackneyed from much repetition
- noun - an experienced person who has been through many battles
- noun - horse used in war
- A horse used in combat; a charger.
- One who has been through many battles, struggles, or fights.
- A musical or dramatic work that has been performed so often that it has become hackneyed.
- noun - a musical or dramatic work that has been performed to excess
There are 8 letters in WARHORSE: A E H O R R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARHORSE
Click to search all anagrams of WARHORSE plus a wildcard: WARHORSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARHORSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WARHORSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.