Scrabble word: WARHORSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARHORSE exist?
Definitions of WARHORSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a work of art (composition or drama) that is part of the standard repertory but has become hackneyed from much repetition
- noun - an experienced person who has been through many battles
- noun - horse used in war
- A horse used in combat; a charger.
- One who has been through many battles, struggles, or fights.
- A musical or dramatic work that has been performed so often that it has become hackneyed.
- noun - a musical or dramatic work that has been performed to excess