Scrabble word: WAREHOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAREHOUSE exist?
Definitions of WAREHOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a storehouse for goods and merchandise
- verb - store in a warehouse
- A place in which goods or merchandise are stored; a storehouse.
- A large, usually wholesale shop.
- To place or store in a warehouse, especially in a bonded or government warehouse.
- To institutionalize (people) in usually deficient housing and in conditions in which medical, educational, psychiatric, and social services are below par or absent: “has felt forced to warehouse hundreds of children in temporary shelters” (Justine Wise Polier).
There are 9 letters in WAREHOUSE: A E E H O R S U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAREHOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAREHOUSE plus a wildcard: WAREHOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAREHOUSE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words