Scrabble word: WAREHOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAREHOUSE exist?
Definitions of WAREHOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a storehouse for goods and merchandise
- verb - store in a warehouse
- A place in which goods or merchandise are stored; a storehouse.
- A large, usually wholesale shop.
- To place or store in a warehouse, especially in a bonded or government warehouse.
- To institutionalize (people) in usually deficient housing and in conditions in which medical, educational, psychiatric, and social services are below par or absent: “has felt forced to warehouse hundreds of children in temporary shelters” (Justine Wise Polier).
There are 9 letters in WAREHOUSE: A E E H O R S U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAREHOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAREHOUSE plus a wildcard: WAREHOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAREHOUSE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAREHOUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.