Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAMPUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAMPUM exist?
Definitions of WAMPUM in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - small cylindrical beads made from polished shells and fashioned into strings or belts
- Small cylindrical beads made from polished shells and fashioned into strings or belts, formerly used by certain Native American peoples as currency and jewelry or for ceremonial exchanges between groups.
- n - a form of currency formerly used by North American Indians
There are 6 letters in WAMPUM: A M M P U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAMPUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAMPUM plus a wildcard: WAMPUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAMPUM
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAMPUM
- wampum shows its continuing power to draw people together with the ...
- wampum beads were made from mussels shells. They were woven on a loom ...
- the aionwa tha wampum belt above and two row wampum belt below the ...
- wampum came in two varieties white and dark which varied from purple ...
- Iroquois wampum belt
- wampum bracelet with wampum clasp.
- Click on the picture to learn how to make your own wampum.
- wampum Jewelry by Elizabeth James Perry Made in the Eastern Woodlands ...