Scrabble word: WALTZ
Is WALTZ valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WALTZ in dictionaries:
- noun - an assured victory (especially in an election)
- noun - music composed in triple time for waltzing
- noun - a ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat
- verb - dance a waltz
- A ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat.
- A piece of music for this dance.
- An instrumental or vocal composition in triple time.
- Something that presents no difficulties and can be accomplished with little effort.
- To dance the waltz.
- To move unhesitantly, briskly, and with aplomb: always waltzes into the office 30 minutes late.
- To accomplish a task, a chore, or an assignment with little effort: waltzed through the exams.
- To dance the waltz with.
- To lead or force to move briskly and purposefully; march: waltzed them into the principal’s office.
- verb - to perform a ballroom dance
There are 5 letters in WALTZ: A L T W Z
Click to search all anagrams of WALTZ plus a wildcard: WALTZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALTZ
Images for WALTZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.