Scrabble word: WALNUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALNUT exist?
Definitions of WALNUT in dictionaries:
- noun - nut of any of various walnut trees having a wrinkled two-lobed seed with a hard shell
- noun - hard dark-brown wood of any of various walnut trees
- noun - any of various trees of the genus Juglans
- Any of several deciduous trees of the genus Juglans, having pinnately compound leaves and a round, sticky outer fruit wall that encloses a nutlike stone with an edible seed.
- The stone or the ridged or corrugated seed of such a tree.
- The hard, dark brown wood of any of these trees, used for gunstocks and in cabinetwork.
- noun - an edible nut
There are 6 letters in WALNUT: A L N T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALNUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALNUT plus a wildcard: WALNUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALNUT
Images for WALNUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.