Scrabble word: WALNUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALNUT exist?
Definitions of WALNUT in dictionaries:
- noun - nut of any of various walnut trees having a wrinkled two-lobed seed with a hard shell
- noun - hard dark-brown wood of any of various walnut trees
- noun - any of various trees of the genus Juglans
- Any of several deciduous trees of the genus Juglans, having pinnately compound leaves and a round, sticky outer fruit wall that encloses a nutlike stone with an edible seed.
- The stone or the ridged or corrugated seed of such a tree.
- The hard, dark brown wood of any of these trees, used for gunstocks and in cabinetwork.
- noun - an edible nut