Scrabble word: WALLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALLOW exist?
Definitions of WALLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a puddle where animals go to wallow
- noun - an indolent or clumsy rolling about
- verb - devote oneself entirely to something
- verb - roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb - rise up as if in waves
- verb - be ecstatic with joy
- verb - delight greatly in
- To roll the body about indolently or clumsily in or as if in water, snow, or mud.
- To luxuriate; revel: wallow in self-righteousness.
- To be plentifully supplied: wallowing in money.
- To move with difficulty in a clumsy or rolling manner; flounder: “The car wallowed back through the slush, with ribbons of bright water trickling down the windshield from the roof” (Anne Tyler).
- To swell or surge forth; billow.
- The act or an instance of wallowing.
- A pool of water or mud where animals go to wallow.
- The depression, pool, or pit produced by wallowing animals.
- A condition of degradation or baseness.
- verb - to roll about
There are 6 letters in WALLOW: A L L O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALLOW plus a wildcard: WALLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALLOW
Images for WALLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.