Scrabble word: WALLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALLOW exist?
Definitions of WALLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a puddle where animals go to wallow
- noun - an indolent or clumsy rolling about
- verb - devote oneself entirely to something
- verb - roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb - rise up as if in waves
- verb - be ecstatic with joy
- verb - delight greatly in
- To roll the body about indolently or clumsily in or as if in water, snow, or mud.
- To luxuriate; revel: wallow in self-righteousness.
- To be plentifully supplied: wallowing in money.
- To move with difficulty in a clumsy or rolling manner; flounder: “The car wallowed back through the slush, with ribbons of bright water trickling down the windshield from the roof” (Anne Tyler).
- To swell or surge forth; billow.
- The act or an instance of wallowing.
- A pool of water or mud where animals go to wallow.
- The depression, pool, or pit produced by wallowing animals.
- A condition of degradation or baseness.
- verb - to roll about