Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WALLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALLOW exist?
Definitions of WALLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a puddle where animals go to wallow
- noun - an indolent or clumsy rolling about
- verb - devote oneself entirely to something
- verb - roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb - rise up as if in waves
- verb - be ecstatic with joy
- verb - delight greatly in
- To roll the body about indolently or clumsily in or as if in water, snow, or mud.
- To luxuriate; revel: wallow in self-righteousness.
- To be plentifully supplied: wallowing in money.
- To move with difficulty in a clumsy or rolling manner; flounder: “The car wallowed back through the slush, with ribbons of bright water trickling down the windshield from the roof” (Anne Tyler).
- To swell or surge forth; billow.
- The act or an instance of wallowing.
- A pool of water or mud where animals go to wallow.
- The depression, pool, or pit produced by wallowing animals.
- A condition of degradation or baseness.
- v - to roll about
There are 6 letters in WALLOW: A L L O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALLOW plus a wildcard: WALLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALLOW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WALLOW
- The Frame wallow Fire still burning completely out of control
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word wallow
- map of the east side of the wallow fire. A mapped fire perimeter ...
- Map of east side of the wallow fire heat data 200 p.m. MT June 18 ...
- White rhinoceros wallowing in mud
- Maps of the wallow and Horseshoe 2 fires are below. Some of the red ...
- wallow fire spreads to the north forces more evacuationsWildfire ...
- Bracken ferns regrow in the wallow Fire Burn Walking Arizona
- ... the woods on the eastern edge of the wallow Wildfire outside Alpine
- White Rhino wallow Stephen Raffay Photography