Is WALLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a puddle where animals go to wallow
- noun - an indolent or clumsy rolling about
- verb - devote oneself entirely to something
- verb - roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb - rise up as if in waves
- verb - be ecstatic with joy
- verb - delight greatly in
- To roll the body about indolently or clumsily in or as if in water, snow, or mud.
- To luxuriate; revel: wallow in self-righteousness.
- To be plentifully supplied: wallowing in money.
- To move with difficulty in a clumsy or rolling manner; flounder: “The car wallowed back through the slush, with ribbons of bright water trickling down the windshield from the roof” (Anne Tyler).
- To swell or surge forth; billow.
- The act or an instance of wallowing.
- A pool of water or mud where animals go to wallow.
- The depression, pool, or pit produced by wallowing animals.
- A condition of degradation or baseness.
- verb - to roll about
There are 6 letters in WALLOW: A L L O W W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALLOW, to go: WALLOW?
Rearrange the letters in WALLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALLOW
What's nearby WALLOW
Lookup in Wiki for WALLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALLOW"