Scrabble word: WAITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAITING exist?
Definitions of WAITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- verb - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- verb - wait before acting
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- adj - being and remaining ready and available for use
- The act of remaining inactive or stationary.
- A period of time spent waiting.
- verb - to stay in expectation of
There are 7 letters in WAITING: A G I I N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAITING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAITING plus a wildcard: WAITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAITING
Images for WAITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.