Scrabble word: WAITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAITING exist?
Definitions of WAITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- verb - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- verb - wait before acting
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- adj - being and remaining ready and available for use
- The act of remaining inactive or stationary.
- A period of time spent waiting.
- verb - to stay in expectation of