Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAITED exist?
Definitions of WAITED in dictionaries:
- verb - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- verb - wait before acting
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- v - to stay in expectation of
There are 6 letters in WAITED: A D E I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAITED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAITED plus a wildcard: WAITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAITED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAITED
- SHE-HAS-waited-TOO-LONG-skeleton-makeup-3 Beauty and Make Up ...
- My brother waited out 4 hours in a swampy rainforest to capture a shot ...
- AMERICAN INDIAN STORIES BY ZITKALA-SA (Gertrude Bonnin) Dakota Sioux ...
- And How I waited
- Call to Arms to save the largest open-air assemblage of Upper ...
- DAILY GRACE HOW TO GET GODS ATTENTION
- waited Months For My Muay Thai Shorts Muay Thai Addict
- hachi waited and waited for the next 9 years at
- Adventures in Mikes Life The Davis Bay Sea Serpent.....re-posted
- GAGBAY - She waited 2 years for this