Scrabble word: WAITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAITED exist?
Definitions of WAITED in dictionaries:
- verb - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- verb - wait before acting
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- verb - to stay in expectation of
There are 6 letters in WAITED: A D E I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAITED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAITED plus a wildcard: WAITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAITED
Images for WAITED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.