Scrabble word: WADDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WADDING exist?
Definitions of WADDING in dictionaries:
- noun - any material used especially to protect something
- noun - a small mass of soft material
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- A wad.
- Wads considered as a group.
- A soft layer of fibrous cotton or wool used for padding or stuffing.
- Material for gun wads.
- noun - a wad
There are 7 letters in WADDING: A D D G I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WADDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WADDING plus a wildcard: WADDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WADDING
Images for WADDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.