Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VULTURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VULTURES exist?
Definitions of VULTURES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large diurnal birds of prey having naked heads and weak claws and feeding chiefly on carrion
- noun - someone who attacks in search of booty
- n - a bird of prey
There are 8 letters in VULTURES: E L R S T U U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VULTURES plus a wildcard: VULTURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VULTURES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VULTURES
- From between the lines . . . The vultures are circling
- Israel Matzav The ugliest Mossad agent you have ever seen
- Turkey (left) and Black vultures flying
- vultures are scavenging birds feeding mostly on the carcasses of dead ...
- quiet suburban neighborhood is under siege from roosting vultures ...
- Gavilan Hills Blog Turkey vulture
- Thisis one of the roosting trees on Richard and Joanne Moyers ...
- My Temple of Nature Voracious Vulgar vultures
- Turkey vultures - Birds Eyes And Butterflies