Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VULGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VULGAR exist?
Definitions of VULGAR in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - of or associated with the great masses of people
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- Of or associated with the great masses of people; common.
- Deficient in taste, delicacy, or refinement.
- Marked by a lack of good breeding; boorish.
- Offensively excessive in selfdisplay or expenditure; ostentatious: the huge vulgar houses and cars of the newly rich.
- v - to free from impurities
- n - unrefined petroleum
- n - a common person
There are 6 letters in VULGAR: A G L R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VULGAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VULGAR plus a wildcard: VULGAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VULGAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VULGAR
- vulgar wallpapers
- SUTIL DIFERENA ENTRE SENSUAL E vulgar
- Image - vulgar-monkey.jpg - Uncyclopedia the content-free ...
- ... ZIONULUI Captain Poopy Pants of Nanuks vulgar Boobie Thread
- ReiKa nO SeKai [Albums] Dir en grey - vulgarUROBOROS
- Definicin de vulgar - Qu es Significado y Concepto
- vulgar - DVD Review Need Coffee Dot Com
- vulgar (adj.) 1. Paris Hilton. See also synonyms at entry Pauly ...
- Caicoense 9 TIPOS DE MULHERES QUE OS HOMENS EVITAM PARA COMPROMISSO