Scrabble word: VULGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VULGAR exist?
Definitions of VULGAR in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - of or associated with the great masses of people
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- Of or associated with the great masses of people; common.
- Deficient in taste, delicacy, or refinement.
- Marked by a lack of good breeding; boorish.
- Offensively excessive in selfdisplay or expenditure; ostentatious: the huge vulgar houses and cars of the newly rich.
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum
- noun - a common person