Scrabble word: VULGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VULGAR exist?
Definitions of VULGAR in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - of or associated with the great masses of people
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- Of or associated with the great masses of people; common.
- Deficient in taste, delicacy, or refinement.
- Marked by a lack of good breeding; boorish.
- Offensively excessive in selfdisplay or expenditure; ostentatious: the huge vulgar houses and cars of the newly rich.
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum
- noun - a common person
There are 6 letters in VULGAR: A G L R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VULGAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VULGAR plus a wildcard: VULGAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VULGAR
Images for VULGAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.