Scrabble word: VOUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOUCH exist?
Definitions of VOUCH in dictionaries:
- verb - give personal assurance
- verb - give surety or assume responsibility
- verb - summon (a vouchee) into court to warrant or defend a title
- verb - give supporting evidence
- To give personal assurances; give a guarantee: vouch for an old friend’s trustworthiness.
- To constitute supporting evidence; give substantiation: a candidate whose strong record vouches for her ability.
- To substantiate by supplying evidence; prove: charges that he could not vouch.
- To summon as a witness to give warranty of title.
- To refer to (an authority, for example) in support or corroboration; cite.
- A declaration of opinion; an assertion.
- verb - to give one's personal assurance or guarantee