Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOUCH exist?
Definitions of VOUCH in dictionaries:
- verb - give personal assurance
- verb - give surety or assume responsibility
- verb - summon (a vouchee) into court to warrant or defend a title
- verb - give supporting evidence
- To give personal assurances; give a guarantee: vouch for an old friend’s trustworthiness.
- To constitute supporting evidence; give substantiation: a candidate whose strong record vouches for her ability.
- To substantiate by supplying evidence; prove: charges that he could not vouch.
- To summon as a witness to give warranty of title.
- To refer to (an authority, for example) in support or corroboration; cite.
- A declaration of opinion; an assertion.
- verb - to give one's personal assurance or guarantee
There are 5 letters in VOUCH: C H O U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOUCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOUCH plus a wildcard: VOUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOUCH
Images for VOUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.