Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOODOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOODOO exist?
Definitions of VOODOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- noun - (Haiti) followers of a religion that involves witchcraft and animistic deities
- noun - a religious cult practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries (especially Haiti)
- verb - bewitch by or as if by a voodoo
- A religion practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries, especially Haiti, syncretized from Roman Catholic ritual elements and the animism and magic of Dahomean slaves, in which a supreme God rules a large pantheon of local and tutelary deities, deified ancestors, and saints, who communicate with believers in dreams, trances, and ritual possessions.
- A charm, fetish, spell, or curse holding magic power for adherents of voodoo.
- A practitioner, priest, or priestess of voodoo.
- verb - to cast an evil spell upon
There are 6 letters in VOODOO: D O O O O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOODOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOODOO plus a wildcard: VOODOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOODOO
Images for VOODOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.