Scrabble word: VOODOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOODOO exist?
Definitions of VOODOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- noun - (Haiti) followers of a religion that involves witchcraft and animistic deities
- noun - a religious cult practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries (especially Haiti)
- verb - bewitch by or as if by a voodoo
- A religion practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries, especially Haiti, syncretized from Roman Catholic ritual elements and the animism and magic of Dahomean slaves, in which a supreme God rules a large pantheon of local and tutelary deities, deified ancestors, and saints, who communicate with believers in dreams, trances, and ritual possessions.
- A charm, fetish, spell, or curse holding magic power for adherents of voodoo.
- A practitioner, priest, or priestess of voodoo.
- verb - to cast an evil spell upon