Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOLVULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLVULUS exist?
Definitions of VOLVULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal twisting of the intestines (usually in the area of the ileum or sigmoid colon) resulting in intestinal obstruction
- Abnormal twisting of the intestine causing obstruction.
- n - a twisting of the intestine that causes obstruction
There are 8 letters in VOLVULUS: L L O S U U V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLVULUS plus a wildcard: VOLVULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLVULUS
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLVULUS
- Buckeye Surgeon cecal volvulus
- ti Bnh hc xon rut (volvulus)
- volvulus - EMRy Stick Personal Health Record
- ... its own achse. This is called Gastric Dilatation volvulus (GDV
- ischemia is a potential complication. In mesenteroaxial volvulus ...
- GI DISTRESS MALROTATION volvulus BOWEL OBSTRUCTION PANCREATITIS ...
- Large Bowel Obstruction - Sigmoid volvulus
- Caecal volvulus Image Radiopaedia.org
- Life cycle of Onchocerca volvulus
- volvulus - X-Ray
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.