Scrabble word: VOLUPTUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUPTUOUS exist?
Definitions of VOLUPTUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having strong sexual appeal
- adj - (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- adj - displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- Giving, characterized by, or suggesting ample, unrestrained pleasure to the senses: voluptuous sculptural forms; a voluptuous ripe fruit; a full, voluptuous figure.
- Devoted to or indulging in sensual pleasures.
- Directed toward or anticipating sensual pleasure: voluptuous thoughts.
- Arising from or contributing to the satisfaction of sensuous or sensual desires.