Scrabble word: VOLUPTUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUPTUOUS exist?
Definitions of VOLUPTUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having strong sexual appeal
- adj - (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- adj - displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- Giving, characterized by, or suggesting ample, unrestrained pleasure to the senses: voluptuous sculptural forms; a voluptuous ripe fruit; a full, voluptuous figure.
- Devoted to or indulging in sensual pleasures.
- Directed toward or anticipating sensual pleasure: voluptuous thoughts.
- Arising from or contributing to the satisfaction of sensuous or sensual desires.
There are 10 letters in VOLUPTUOUS: L O O P S T U U U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLUPTUOUS plus a wildcard: VOLUPTUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLUPTUOUS
10 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLUPTUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.