Scrabble word: VOLUMINOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUMINOUS exist?
Definitions of VOLUMINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - large in volume or bulk
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - large in number or quantity (especially of discourse)
- Having great volume, fullness, size, or number: a voluminous trunk; a voluminous cloud.
- Filling or capable of filling a large volume or many volumes: the voluminous court record of the long trial.
- Ample or lengthy in speech or writing.
- Having many coils; winding.