Scrabble word: VOLUMINOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUMINOUS exist?
Definitions of VOLUMINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - large in volume or bulk
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - large in number or quantity (especially of discourse)
- Having great volume, fullness, size, or number: a voluminous trunk; a voluminous cloud.
- Filling or capable of filling a large volume or many volumes: the voluminous court record of the long trial.
- Ample or lengthy in speech or writing.
- Having many coils; winding.
There are 10 letters in VOLUMINOUS: I L M N O O S U U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLUMINOUS plus a wildcard: VOLUMINOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLUMINOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLUMINOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.