Scrabble word: VOLUMINOUS
Is VOLUMINOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VOLUMINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - large in volume or bulk
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - large in number or quantity (especially of discourse)
- Having great volume, fullness, size, or number: a voluminous trunk; a voluminous cloud.
- Filling or capable of filling a large volume or many volumes: the voluminous court record of the long trial.
- Ample or lengthy in speech or writing.
- Having many coils; winding.
There are 10 letters in VOLUMINOUS: I L M N O O S U U V
Click to search all anagrams of VOLUMINOUS plus a wildcard: VOLUMINOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLUMINOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLUMINOUS
Lookup in Wiki for VOLUMINOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.