Scrabble word: VOCALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCALIZE exist?
Definitions of VOCALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel
- verb - pronounce as a vowel
- verb - express or state clearly
- verb - utter speech sounds
- To produce with the voice.
- To give voice to; articulate: vocalize popular sentiment.
- To mark (a vowelless Hebrew text, for example) with vowel points.
- To change (a consonant) into a vowel during articulation.
- To voice.
- To use the voice.
- To sing.
- To be changed into a vowel.
- verb - to produce with the voice