Scrabble word: VOCALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCALIZE exist?
Definitions of VOCALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel
- verb - pronounce as a vowel
- verb - express or state clearly
- verb - utter speech sounds
- To produce with the voice.
- To give voice to; articulate: vocalize popular sentiment.
- To mark (a vowelless Hebrew text, for example) with vowel points.
- To change (a consonant) into a vowel during articulation.
- To voice.
- To use the voice.
- To sing.
- To be changed into a vowel.
- verb - to produce with the voice
There are 8 letters in VOCALIZE: A C E I L O V Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOCALIZE plus a wildcard: VOCALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOCALIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOCALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.