Scrabble word: VOCALISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCALISE exist?
Definitions of VOCALISE in dictionaries:
- verb - sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel
- verb - pronounce as a vowel
- verb - express or state clearly
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - utter speech sounds
- An exercise, a composition, or an arrangement in which a performer sings sol-fa syllables or other meaningless vocal sounds rather than a text.
- verb - to produce with the voice
There are 8 letters in VOCALISE: A C E I L O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCALISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOCALISE plus a wildcard: VOCALISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOCALISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOCALISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.