Scrabble word: VIVID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIVID exist?
Definitions of VIVID in dictionaries:
- adj - evoking lifelike images within the mind
- adj - having the clarity and freshness of immediate experience
- adj - having striking color
- adj - (of color) having the highest saturation
- Perceived as bright and distinct; brilliant: a vivid star.
- Having intensely bright colors: a vivid tapestry.
- Having a very high degree of saturation: a vivid purple.
- Full of the vigor and freshness of immediate experience.
- See Synonyms at graphic.
- Active in forming lifelike images: a vivid imagination.
- adv - strikingly bright or intense [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : VIVIDLY