Scrabble word: VIVID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIVID exist?
Definitions of VIVID in dictionaries:
- adj - evoking lifelike images within the mind
- adj - having the clarity and freshness of immediate experience
- adj - having striking color
- adj - (of color) having the highest saturation
- Perceived as bright and distinct; brilliant: a vivid star.
- Having intensely bright colors: a vivid tapestry.
- Having a very high degree of saturation: a vivid purple.
- Full of the vigor and freshness of immediate experience.
- See Synonyms at graphic.
- Active in forming lifelike images: a vivid imagination.
- adv - strikingly bright or intense [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : VIVIDLY
There are 5 letters in VIVID: D I I V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIVID plus a wildcard: VIVID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIVID
Images for VIVID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.