Scrabble word: VITRIOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITRIOLS exist?
Definitions of VITRIOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - (H2SO4) a highly corrosive acid made from sulfur dioxide
- noun - abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will
- verb - expose to the effects of vitriol or injure with vitriol
- verb - subject to bitter verbal abuse
- verb - to treat with sulfuric acid
There are 8 letters in VITRIOLS: I I L O R S T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITRIOLS plus a wildcard: VITRIOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITRIOLS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VITRIOLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.