Scrabble word: VITREOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITREOUS exist?
Definitions of VITREOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the vitreous humor of the eye
- adj - relating to or resembling or derived from or containing glass
- adj - (of ceramics) having the surface made shiny and nonporous by fusing a vitreous solution to it
- Of, relating to, resembling, or having the nature of glass; glassy.
- Obtained or made from glass.
- The vitreous humor.
- verb - the clear jelly that fills the eyeball
There are 8 letters in VITREOUS: E I O R S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VITREOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITREOUS plus a wildcard: VITREOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITREOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VITREOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.