Scrabble word: VITREOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITREOUS exist?
Definitions of VITREOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the vitreous humor of the eye
- adj - relating to or resembling or derived from or containing glass
- adj - (of ceramics) having the surface made shiny and nonporous by fusing a vitreous solution to it
- Of, relating to, resembling, or having the nature of glass; glassy.
- Obtained or made from glass.
- The vitreous humor.
- verb - the clear jelly that fills the eyeball