Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VITIATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITIATING exist?
Definitions of VITIATING in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- adj - to impair the value or quality of [v -ATED, -ATING, -ATES] : VITIABLE
There are 9 letters in VITIATING: A G I I I N T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VITIATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITIATING plus a wildcard: VITIATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITIATING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VITIATING
- Full text of Business letter-writing and spelling..
- Amarnath Yatra concludes Lastupdate- Fri 3 Aug 2012 183000 GMT ...
- ... muscle power to paid news syndrome vitiating the electoral process
- hand and breaking news dekalb years without w vitiating my contracts ...
- When a Single-Plaintiff Lawsuit Is a Mass Action
- Crack the whip Shinde tells Malik - The Hindu
- The work developedby Greg Tran at HarvardGraduate School ofDesign ...
- An English Teachers Travelblog
- President Pranab Mukherjee presents National Energy Conservation Award ...