Scrabble word: VISITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISITING exist?
Definitions of VISITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of making visits
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - go to certain places as for sightseeing
- verb - pay a brief visit
- verb - come to see in an official or professional capacity
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - stay with as a guest
- verb - assail
- verb - to go or come to see someone or something
There are 8 letters in VISITING: G I I I N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISITING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISITING plus a wildcard: VISITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISITING
Images for VISITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.