Scrabble word: VISIONARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISIONARY exist?
Definitions of VISIONARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person given to fanciful speculations and enthusiasms with little regard for what is actually possible
- noun - a person with unusual powers of foresight
- adj - not practical or realizable
- Characterized by vision or foresight.
- Having the nature of fantasies or dreams; illusory.
- Existing in imagination only; imaginary.
- Characterized by or given to apparitions, prophecies, or revelations.
- Given to daydreams or reverie; dreamy.
- Not practicable or realizable; utopian: visionary schemes for getting rich.
- Tending to envision things in perfect but unrealistic form; idealistic.
- One who is given to impractical or speculative ideas; a dreamer.
- One who has visions; a seer.
There are 9 letters in VISIONARY: A I I N O R S V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISIONARY plus a wildcard: VISIONARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISIONARY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VISIONARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.