Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIRTUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRTUOUS exist?
Definitions of VIRTUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - morally excellent
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- Having or showing virtue, especially moral excellence: led a virtuous life.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_M.
- adj - characterized by virtue
There are 8 letters in VIRTUOUS: I O R S T U U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRTUOUS plus a wildcard: VIRTUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRTUOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIRTUOUS
- virtuous-woman A dreamers star
- The virtuous cycle of treatment development and how it can be ...
- virtuous Woman of God
- The virtuous Woman
- Ministries Local Outreach virtuous Steps
- Pulpit Perspectives SUNDAY SERMON STARTER - 10-10-11
- Filevirtuous Circle - Monochrome.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- virtuous Women
- Who can find a virtuous woman for her price is far above rubies.