Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VILLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLUS exist?
Definitions of VILLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a minute hairlike projection on mucous membrane
- One of the numerous vascular projections of the small intestine.
- One of the fingerlike projections of the chorion that contribute to the formation of the placenta in mammals.
- A fine, hairlike epidermal outgrowth.
- adj - one of the hairlike projections found on certain membranes [n -LI] : VILLOSE, VILLOUS
There are 6 letters in VILLUS: I L L S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VILLUS plus a wildcard: VILLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VILLUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VILLUS
- villus - Click to enlarge
- The villus is well adapted for absorbing digested food. The large ...
- villus. Causes symptoms treatment villus
- Artwork of a section through an intestinal villus - P5200094 ...
- Figure 1. Cross section of an intestinal villus
- Structure and Function of the Small Intestine
- Millions of tiny finger-like structures called villi project inwards ...
- Tight junctions formed by fused membranes near the tips of the ...
- Fetal Pig Dissection Guide External Anatomy and Digestive System
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.