Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIGOROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGOROUS exist?
Definitions of VIGOROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by forceful and energetic action or activity
- adj - strong and active physically or mentally
- Strong, energetic, and active in mind or body; robust.
- Marked by or done with force and energy.
- adj - full of vigor
There are 8 letters in VIGOROUS: G I O O R S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIGOROUS plus a wildcard: VIGOROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGOROUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIGOROUS
- vigorous - strong and active physically or mentally a vigorous old ...
- Very vigorous jump of the young guy isolated Stock Photo Serge ...
- vigorous Class
- Home Venus Fly Traps Big vigorous
- vigorous Exercise Increases Risk of Heart Disease Personal Liberty ...
- vigorous Activity
- Women of a normal weight who undertake lots of vigorous exercise are ...
- vigorous Man Flickr - Photo Sharing
- vigorous Ladies
- Welcome To Beginners Fitness Programs vigorous Powerful and ...