Scrabble word: VIDEOTAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIDEOTAPE exist?
Definitions of VIDEOTAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a video recording made on magnetic tape
- noun - a relatively wide magnetic tape for use in recording visual images and associated sound
- verb - record on videotape
- A relatively wide magnetic tape used to record visual images and associated sound for subsequent playback or broadcasting.
- A recording made on such a tape.
There are 9 letters in VIDEOTAPE: A D E E I O P T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIDEOTAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIDEOTAPE plus a wildcard: VIDEOTAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIDEOTAPE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIDEOTAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.