Scrabble word: VICINITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICINITY exist?
Definitions of VICINITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a surrounding or nearby region
- The state of being near in space or relationship; proximity: two restaurants in close vicinity.
- A nearby, surrounding, or adjoining region; a neighborhood.
- An approximate degree or amount: houses priced in the vicinity of $200,000.
- noun - the region near or about a place
There are 8 letters in VICINITY: C I I I N T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICINITY plus a wildcard: VICINITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICINITY
Images for VICINITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.