Scrabble word: VICARIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICARIOUS exist?
Definitions of VICARIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - experienced at secondhand
- adj - occurring in an abnormal part of the body instead of the usual site involved in that function
- adj - suffered or done by one person as a substitute for another
- Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another: read about mountain climbing and experienced vicarious thrills.
- Endured or done by one person substituting for another: vicarious punishment.
- Acting or serving in place of someone or something else; substituted.
- Committed or entrusted to another, as powers or authority; delegated.
- Occurring in or performed by a part of the body not normally associated with a certain function.
There are 9 letters in VICARIOUS: A C I I O R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICARIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICARIOUS plus a wildcard: VICARIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICARIOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VICARIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.