Is VICARIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VICARIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - experienced at secondhand
- adj - occurring in an abnormal part of the body instead of the usual site involved in that function
- adj - suffered or done by one person as a substitute for another
- Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another: read about mountain climbing and experienced vicarious thrills.
- Endured or done by one person substituting for another: vicarious punishment.
- Acting or serving in place of someone or something else; substituted.
- Committed or entrusted to another, as powers or authority; delegated.
- Occurring in or performed by a part of the body not normally associated with a certain function.
There are 9 letters in VICARIOUS: A C I I O R S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VICARIOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of VICARIOUS, to go: VICARIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in VICARIOUS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of VICARIOUS
7 letters out of VICARIOUS
6 letters out of VICARIOUS
5 letters out of VICARIOUS
4 letters out of VICARIOUS
3 letters out of VICARIOUS
2 letters out of VICARIOUS
Contextual use of VICARIOUS
What's nearby VICARIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for VICARIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VICARIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VICARIOUS"