Scrabble word: VICARIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICARIOUS exist?
Definitions of VICARIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - experienced at secondhand
- adj - occurring in an abnormal part of the body instead of the usual site involved in that function
- adj - suffered or done by one person as a substitute for another
- Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another: read about mountain climbing and experienced vicarious thrills.
- Endured or done by one person substituting for another: vicarious punishment.
- Acting or serving in place of someone or something else; substituted.
- Committed or entrusted to another, as powers or authority; delegated.
- Occurring in or performed by a part of the body not normally associated with a certain function.