Scrabble word: VEXATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEXATION exist?
Definitions of VEXATION in dictionaries:
- noun - anger produced by some annoying irritation
- noun - the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - the act of troubling or annoying someone
- The act of annoying, irritating, or vexing.
- The quality or condition of being vexed; annoyance.
- A source of irritation or annoyance.
- noun - a cause of trouble
There are 8 letters in VEXATION: A E I N O T V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEXATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEXATION plus a wildcard: VEXATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEXATION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VEXATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.